Almost through Month 7, boy time flies and Jane is learning and growing up fast. She learned how to crawl on tax day, April 17th. So that's the biggest news. But she's also plugging away at solid foods and enjoying pretty much everything we give her. She's figuring out some of her more complicated toys, like how to push the music button on one, how to rock her pony, how to reach into something to find a toy inside. She's even figured out how to turn book pages. One of her other accomplishments this month is pulling herself upright on the side of her crib. We lowered the mattress. She fights swaddling now and can get out of it in a pinch. But I still try. Oh, and she found the cat fountain a few days ago. I let her play in the water until she started crying because she was soaked and cold. Bad mom/good mom? I had to let her, she was having so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment